Bank by phone 24 hours a day on The Energy Line. Call (888) 833-5587 from a touch-tone phone, and enter your member number and PIN to access your accounts.
- Check checking, savings and loan balances
- Review deposit history
- Review withdrawal history by amount and check number
- Review ATM withdrawals
- Transfer funds from checking to savings and vice versa
- Pay loans from your checking or savings account
- Transfer funds across accounts on which you are a member
- And more
Convenient Funds Transfer Feature
Now you can use The Energy Line to transfer funds across account on which you are a joint member. For example, you can transfer funds from your checking account to your child’s savings account.
To activate this feature on your accounts, contact us.
Forgot your Energy Line PIN?
Call Member Services at (617) 325-1999 or send an e-mail, and we will reset your PIN.
- Requests received by noon will be processed by the end of the business day.
- Requests received after noon will be processed on the next business day.