We offer a full array of services. More importantly, our staff is knowledgeable, experienced and professional.
Save time and earn a little additional interest with the convenience of direct deposit to your checking, savings, Vacation Club, Holiday Club or IRA accounts.
You may arrange for direct deposit of your paycheck, pension, Social Security payments, and VA payments. You will need our routing number (211083528) and your account number.
- For direct deposit of your paycheck, contact your employer’s payroll department for the appropriate forms and information.
- Social Security
- To arrange direct deposit of your Social Security and/or Social Security Supplemental Income payments, call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 or call us at (617) 325-1999.
- Pensions and VA Payments
- To arrange direct deposit of your VA or pension checks, call your employer’s human resources department.
Enterprise Car Sales
Members can take advantage of our relationship with Enterprise to buy quality used cars at prices typically below N.A.D.A. value.
To learn more about every day sales of previously rented and leased cars, visit the Enterprise Web site. For even greater value, watch for news of our seasonal promotions with Enterprise.
Bank checks are available for your convenience, when you do not wish to make a large purchase using a personal check.
Free Notary Public Service
Several members of our staff are Notaries Public and will provide services at no cost to members.
We will make wire transfers to and from your account anywhere in the world.
- Requests made by noon will be made the same day.
- Requests received after noon, will be made on the next business day.
There is a fee of $25 for domestic wire transfers and $40 for international wire transfers. Contact Member Services to request a wire transfer.
You will need the following information to complete a transaction:
- Your account number
- Name, address and telephone number of destination bank
- Destination bank’s routing and transit number/ABA number (nine digits)
- Bank account number of the recipient