Important Notice to Members – 07/20/20
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our staff and members during this worldwide pandemic, Energy Credit Union is revising its hours until further notice as follows:
Hours Effective Monday, July 20, 2020
• Monday – Friday 7 am to 4 pm (please contact us to make an appointment for account opening, IRA or loans including loan closings)
• Saturday: Lobby Closed
Upon request from tellers, members will be provided self-addressed and stamped envelopes for the convenience of mailing a check for deposit or payment. Please do not mail cash.
Please visit our website at www.energycreditunion.org for further information and updates.
Our Online Services is an important connection point for many of our members, but I would encourage you to seek alternatives that are available 24/7 such as our remote services, including mobile banking and remote deposit capture, online banking, bill pay services allowing you to bank from the comfort of your office, home or anywhere in the world:
- Online Banking (open Checking Accounts or CDs if you already have access to Online Banking)
- Bill Pay (add billers and pay bills without writing checks)
- Mobile Banking
- Remote Deposit Capture via Mobile Banking
- ATMs – Access your money at thousands SUM and MoneyPass ATMs without a surcharge.
- The Energy Line, 24-hour Audio Response System (888) 833-5587
Our website is the best place to find the most current information related to the Coronavirus and any potential service interruptions you may experience.
Everything we do starts first with you, our Members, and our employees and we are striving to do all we can to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and be there for you to provide assistance with the high level of Member Service you expect from Energy CU.
Thank you for your membership.