Membership in Energy Credit Union is open to those who live or work in certain communities and to employees and retirees of National Grid of New England. Family members of eligible individuals are welcome. To join, just open a share savings account with a deposit of $10 or more.
Joining Energy Credit Union is one of the smartest financial moves you can make. We offer benefits available almost nowhere else.
- Norfolk County communities
- Suffolk County communities
Our expert staff combines many years of experience with a commitment to outstanding member service.
- Paul N. Noce – Chief Executive Officer
- Irene Tan – President & Chief Lending Officer
- Marie E. Prevett – Vice President & COO
- James Brouder – Vice President & CFO/Treasurer
- Kathleen Leary – IRA and Senior Loan Officer
- Lisa Regan – IRA and Loan Officer
- Elisabeth Borges – Accountant
- Melanie Torres – Member Service Representative
- Frances A. Hernon – Member Service Representative
- Michael Pezzuto – Member Service Representative
- Kim Montero – Member Service Representative
- Maryfrances Miles – Member Service Representative
Board of Directors
Our dedicated, volunteer Board of Directors is elected by our members.
- Barbara H. Kelleher – Board Chair
- Franco Romero – Vice Chairman
- Faustina Fortes – Clerk
- Daniel R. Hernon – Assistant Clerk
- Anthony Cisternelli – Director
- James D. Godding, Jr. – Director
- John Barrett – Director
- Robert Lewis – Director
- Daniel J. O’Connell – Director