Membership in Energy Credit Union is open to those who live or work in certain communities and to employees and retirees of National Grid of New England. Family members of eligible individuals are welcome. To join, just open a share savings account with a deposit of $10 or more.
Joining Energy Credit Union is one of the smartest financial moves you can make. We offer benefits available almost nowhere else.
- Norfolk County communities
- Suffolk County communities
Our expert staff combines many years of experience with a commitment to outstanding member service.
- Irene Tan – President & CEO
- James Brouder – Vice President & CFO/Treasurer
- Melanie Torres – Branch Manager
- Kathleen Leary – IRA and Senior Loan Officer
- Adriana Vazquez-Ruiz – Loan Officer & IRA Specialist
- Lisa Regan – IRA and Loan Officer
- Elisabeth Borges – Accountant
- Michael Pezzuto – Member Service Representative
- Jenel Flounoury – Member Service Representative
- Kim Montero – Member Service Representative (part time)
Board of Directors
Our dedicated, volunteer Board of Directors is elected by our members.
- James D. Godding, Jr. – Board Chair
- Franco Romero – Board Vice-Chair
- Faustina Fortes – Clerk
- Anthony Cisternelli – Assistant Clerk
- Daniel J. O’Connell – Director
- Robert Lewis – Director
- John Barrett – Director
- Richard Andrew – Director
- Shane Harrington – Director