At Energy Credit Union, we are committed to helping members achieve their financial goals. Since 1931, we have offered low cost loans, high interest savings products, and outstanding member service.
Membership in Energy Credit Union is open to those who live or work in certain communities and to employees and retirees of National Grid of New England. Family members of eligible individuals are welcome. To join, just open a share savings account with a deposit of $10 or more.
Joining Energy Credit Union is one of the smartest financial moves you can make. We offer benefits available almost nowhere else.
- Norfolk County Communities
- Suffolk County Communities
- Middlesex County Communities
- Essex County Communities
Our expert staff combines many years of experience with a commitment to outstanding member service.
- Irene Tan – President & CEO
- James Brouder – Vice President & CFO/Treasurer
- Maria Cacciola – Vice President & COO
- Melanie Torres – Branch Manager
- Kevin Donovan – Branch Manager, VP (Peabody Branch)
- Stacey Loar – Loan Officer
- Adriana Vazquez-Ruiz – Loan Officer & IRA Specialist
- Lisa Regan – IRA and Loan Officer
- Elisabeth Borges – Accountant
- Marie Prevett – Member Service Representative (part time)
- Janeth Gaitan – Member Service Representative (part time)
- Kim Montero – Business Development Specialist
- Marybeth Mallia – Member Service Representative (Peabody Branch)
- Annmarie Stevens – Member Service Representative (Peabody Branch)
- Joanne Cronin – Administrative Assistant (Peabody Branch)
- Michael Pezzuto – Member Service Representative
- Jenel Flounoury – Member Service Representative
Board of Directors
Our dedicated, volunteer Board of Directors is elected by our members.
- James D. Godding, Jr. – Board Chair
- Franco Romero – Board Vice-Chair
- Faustina Fortes – Clerk
- Anthony Cisternelli – Assistant Clerk
- Daniel J. O’Connell – Director
- Robert Lewis – Director
- John Barrett – Director
- Richard Andrew – Director
- Shane Harrington – Director
- Timothy E. Spanos – Director
- David R. Gamarche – Director