Membership in Energy Credit Union is open to those who live or work in certain communities and to employees and retirees of National Grid of New England. Family members of eligible individuals are welcome. To join, just open a share savings account with a deposit of $10 or more.
Joining Energy Credit Union is one of the smartest financial moves you can make. We offer benefits available almost nowhere else.
- Norfolk County communities
- Suffolk County communities
Our expert staff combines many years of experience with a commitment to outstanding member service.
- Paul N. Noce – President & CEO
- Irene Tan – Executive Vice President
- Marie E. Prevett – Vice President & COO
- Thomas P. Hession – Vice President & CFO/Treasurer
- Kathleen Leary – IRA and Senior Loan Officer
- Lisa Regan – IRA and Loan Officer
- Elisabeth Borges – Accountant
- Melanie Torres – Member Service Representative
- Frances A. Hernon – Member Service Representative
- Michael Pezzuto – Member Service Representative
- Christine O’Shea – Member Service Representative
- Lorry Correa – Member Service Representative
Board of Directors
Our dedicated, volunteer Board of Directors is elected by our members.
- Robert N. Finelli – Chairman of the Board
- Barbara H. Kelleher – Vice Chairman
- Franco Romero – Clerk
- Barbara H. Kelleher – Assistant Clerk
- Paul N. Noce – Director
- William R. Goodwin – Director
- Faustina Fortes – Director
- Daniel J. O’Connell – Director
- Franco Romero – Director
- Daniel R. Hernon – Director
- James D. Godding Jr. – Director